Posted On: 21 December 2020
• Location : West – HWA Jurong Point Rehab Center
• Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
• Min. Education Level: Diploma
• Field of Study: Healthcare Management, Nutrition, Health and Wellness
• Years of Experience: 2
• Skills: Full AHPC Registration
Deliver skilled occupational therapy care to clients for maximising independence and reducing dependency on long term services, based on a holistic approach and client based rehabilitation with evidence based programme.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Undertake occupational therapy assessment of clients, with diverse needs through subjective questioning and objective assessment.
2. Plan and monitor individual client's occupational therapy programmes.
3. Provide appropriate information, education and support for client group and their caregivers.
1. Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy
2. 2- 4 years of experience in a Therapist position.
3. AHPC- Full / Restricted Registration