How Your Donation Makes a Difference
Most of our much-needed services are eligible for the Government supported subsidies. Despite that, financially needy members are unable to bear their share of the service cost, even after receiving the Government subsidies.
In these situations, HWA extends additional subsidies to these needy individuals, from funds raised so that they can continue to receive these essential services that improve their physical and psycho-social wellbeing.
Your donations are crucial in helping these individuals in such difficult situations, and also to support the continuity of these needed services.
Please note that the Adobe Acrobat Reader® is required to view this form.
2) Indicate your name, address, NRIC No. and contact numbers at the back of the cheque.
3) Send your cheque to: Handicaps Welfare Association 16 Whampoa Drive Singapore 327725
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR DONATION!
To make a donation through PayNow QR Code;
1. Please open your mobile application.
2. Select Scan & Pay to scan the QR code.
3. Key in the amount to be donated
4. For Tax Deduction, please don't forget to key in your NRIC under UEN / Bill reference. Enter NA if this is not applicable
5. Press Next, verify your details: Handicaps Welfare Association UEN S69SS0057J
6. Press Confirm. A confirmation page "Your funds has been transferred!" appears.
All individuals and organisations donating are required to provide their tax reference numbers (e.g. NRIC/FIN/UEN), to enjoy tax deductions on the donations.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Be A Volunteer
Volunteers are a key cornerstone at the Handicaps Welfare Association and we wouldn’t have been able to have made it thus far without your effort and precious contributions.
Volunteering with HWA can take many shapes and forms. From Food Rations Delivery to our annual Wheel Walk or Jog, you can choose the activity that fits best from the list below.
We are always open to suggestion to how you would like to contribute to our organisation, Drop us an email and suggest it to us !
Join us by filling up the form below.